Global Connections. Local Expertise.
PMPA is a forward thinking, dynamic and energetic brokerage. It is our passion, drive, and commitment to create outstanding experiences for our clients. We believe if our agency upholds the highest integrity, consummates professionalism, while steadfastly striving for excellence and innovation in all that we do, then we believe we will continue to succeed in sustaining extraordinary value for our clients.
Whether you’re a new agent looking to make your mark or an experienced agent looking for higher commission splits and more control of your business, PMPA welcomes you to attend our open house!
Every afternoon (Mon~Fri)
PMPA is located at:
31 W 34th St. Suite 7087
New York, NY 10001
Keep 100% Commission
We offer some of the best commissions splits in NYC.
- No Desk Fees
- Best split in Manhattan, your choice!
- No Hold Period for Commission Checks
We help our agents learn more so they can do more.
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – We provide the training and tools necessary for you to be successful in today’s real estate market
- Be supported by managers with 30 years of experience
- Free one on one mentoring
Have access to some of the best platforms in the industry.
- Office open to you 24/7
- Documents library with all the necessary forms for residential sales and rental transactions
- Access to OLR and other industry leading tools and databases
We are always in search of highly motivated people whose core values are aligned with ours. If you are a high energy team player, eager to work hard and generate great results, then PMPA may be the place for you.
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
Whether you’re working to obtain your NY Real Estate License, or are new to the real estate game, PMPA welcomes you. Our training and mentoring program will set your career on the right path with the right company.
- Highly motivated
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Experienced Real Estate Sales or Rentals Agent
Demand more from your real estate brokerage. We believe at PMPA that hard-working real estate professionals should keep as much as their commission as possible. If you’re not satisfied with your current commission split and looking for a brokerage with more support, contact us.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in real estate brokerage
- Strong communication skills
- Complete understanding of the market (rental, sales, etc)
We can't wait to hear from you!
Apply to be a Referral Agent and simply refer us to your social circle looking to rent, buy, or sell an apartment or house. Don’t worry, a PMPA affiliated agent will do the work – while you collect a referral fee.
Contact us for more information: email@example.com